- FRONT DISC BRAKE SERVICE.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: R&I Control Arm.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
JAY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/4/2023